Community Connections Breakfast - Wednesday, October 26th
Tickets are now available for the 3rd Annual Community Connections Breakfast at the North Rosedale Park Community House, 18445 Scarsdale. The breakfast will begin promptly at 8am with the City of Detroit Planning Director Maurice Cox scheduled as our keynote speaker. Don't miss this great opportunity to find out what is happening in Grandmont Rosedale.
Tickets are available through Eventbright. You can also contact Tom Ridgway at
or (313) 387-4732 ext 105
Make a Donation to GRDC Today!
Just click on the "Donate Now" button to go to our secure Network for Good System.
Of course you can always send a check or money order made payable to "Grandmont Rosedale Development Corporation" or "GRDC" to this address: GRDC, 19800 Grand River Detroit, MI 48223
Thank You, for thinking of GRDC!!
What is a Special Assessment District?
The Special Assessment District is a plan to strengthen the Grandmont Rosedale neighborhoods by providing supplement security and snow removal services. The cost of supplemental services would be shared by all area property owners and services would be administered locally by GRDC. Many community members have collaborated to bring this opportunity to our neighborhoods and are now working with the City of Detroit and local neighborhood associations to make this concept a reality.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
LATEST GRDC NEWSLETTER
• READ IT HERE
• December 2015 GRDC update
• September 2015 GRDC update
• June 2015 GRDC update
• March 2015 GRDC update
• December 2014 GRDC update
• September 2014 GRDC update
• June 2014 GRCD update
* Reviving Grandmont Rosedale with Popups and Co-Working Space
* After 25 years, Grandmont Rosedale provides a template for community development
* Building a Neighborhood
* The Neighborhood of Choice
(Article is on page 25.)
* Michigan Radio - development group having success attracting new residents
* Local Food Blogger Visits Farmers' Market
GRDC Homes Featured on The Bright Side TV Program
*House Envy: Free Press features 2013 Grandmont Rosedale Open House
* BLAC Detroit Magazine Features Grandmont Rosedale
* GRDC Farmers' Market Gets National Attention
* Rochelle Riley Highlights Grandmont Rosedale
* Renovated Home Featured on Curbed Detroit Website
* GRDC Homebuyers Featured on Channel 7's Detroit 2020
* GRDC Cited as a Model for Community-based Development
* Our Detroit Blog Shines Spotlight on GRDC
* Detroit By Choice Documentary Movie Trailer
Award Winning Community Development
GRDC is recognized as a leader in Detroit’s community development industry and consistently delivers award-winning programs to serve the residents and businesses of Grandmont Rosedale. In the last three years, GRDC has won the following award at the annual Detroit Community Development Awards Banquet:
• 2015 Extraordinary Economic Development Award
• 2014 Community Developer of the Year
• 2013 Outstanding Community Safety Program
GRDC was also recently named a finalist for the Best Managed Non-profit Award given annually by Crain’s Detroit Business magazine.
Grandmont Rosedale Quality of Life Plan
Adopted by the community in 2012, the Grandmont Rosedale Quality of LIfe Plan lays out concrete steps toward improving the quality of life in our community over the next 3-5 years. The plan lays out strategies for neighborhood stabilization, commercial revitalization, public safety, beautification, placemaking, youth development and community engagement. View the whole plan here.